I had the pleasure of filming Samantha and Andrew’s wedding several months ago in Orange County, New York. I asked Samantha to describe some details regarding the wedding day and events leading up to it and here’s what she told me:
1. What were the theme and colors of your wedding? Ivory, White, Gold, Black
2. How did you decide on this theme? We wanted something that was classic and timeless.
3. How did you and Andrew meet each other? We met each other at the restaurant I was working at.
4. How long have you been dating? We have been dating since March of 2014.
5. How did Andrew propose? Andrew proposed on Thanksgiving morning of 2015. We were going to his cemetery to drop off flowers and give thanks to his parents. It was a warm day still in my pajamas with my winter coat on. Off we went around 9:30am. We got to the cemetery we always both have tears in our eyes. Especially since I have not met them. But something I always do is tell them how thankful Iam that Andrew their son came into my life. When we were done we headed home. Andrew thought it would be funny to scare my parents and go through the front door. Well, of course I wanted to go through the garage. But we did end up going through the front door. Before we headed inside he grabbed my hands and told me how thankful he was for me, before I knew it he was down on one knee asking me to be his wife!
Dream Team Players:
A. Planner: (if applicable)
B. Photographer: Anthony from Ricky Restiano
C. Brides Dress: Hayley Paige
D. Bridesmaids dresses Bill Levkoff
E. Veil: Peter Langner
F. Tuxedo Calvin Klein
G. Bride Shoes: Badgley Mischka
H. Groom Shoes:
I. Makeup Artist: Violeta Ademaj- MODE De VIE Hair Studio Bridesmaids: Jaqueline Girgenti
J. Hair Artist: Violeta Ademaj- MODE De VIE Hair Studio
K. Invitation Company: ChiGirl Creative LLC
L. Ceremony Location: Church of Saint John the Evangelist
M. Officiant (if applicable)
N. Florist: Corwin Florist
O. Entertainment: Jimmy Dee Entertainment
P. Wedding Venue: West Hills Country Club
Q. Lighting Company Jimmy Dee Entertainment
R. Cake Designe Pastry Garden
Edward Neary is the founder of Joseph Edwards Films. His passion for filming weddings flows through the films he creates. He has 20+ years experience in the wedding industry and loves helping engaged couples with practical advice on planning their wedding.
Subscribe to Edward's blog and follow him on social media for some great tips.
Latest posts by Joseph Edwards (see all)
- Orit and Aaron’s Wedding Trailer - August 3, 2017
- Jessica and Rocco’s Plaza Hotel Wedding Trailer - April 19, 2017
- Frances and Adam’s Mandarin Oriental wedding trailer - March 4, 2017