1. What were the theme and colors of your wedding? The colors of our wedding were ivory, gold, and black.
2. How did you decide on this theme? We decided we wanted a theme that would complement our venue; classic, elegant, and timeless.
3. How did you meet each other?
We’ve known each other since we were kids. We actually first met each other in religion class in elementary school. We’ve also attended middle school, high school, and college together. We weren’t really close friends while we were growing up. On the first day of Freshman Seminar at college, Raff walked in and I asked him to sit with me and some other people I had met. The rest is history…
4. How long have you been dating? Since March of 2006- ten (!!) years.
5. How did Raff propose?
Living in a beach town, one of our favorite things to do together is watching the sunset. We have been sunset chasing since we first started dating. One night before dinner, we stopped at the beach to watch the sunset as we always do. As the sun was setting and I was snapping a photo, Raff got down on one knee and popped the question!
The Dream Team Players:
B. Photographer: Camelot Studios
C. Brides Dress: Atelier Pronovias
D. Bridesmaids dresses: Watters
E. Veil: Atelier Pronovias
F. Tuxedo: Kenny’s Menswear
G. Bride Shoes: Jimmy Choo
I. Makeup Artist: M.A.L.I.
J. Hair Artist: M.A.L.I.
K. Invitation Company: The Wedding Company
L. Ceremony Location: St. Gertrude’s Roman Catholic Church
M. Officiant (if applicable)
N. Florist: Pedestals
O. Entertainment: Hank Lane Music and Productions – Kenny Ford Band
P. Wedding Venue: The Bourne Mansion
Q. Lighting Company (if applicable)
R. Cake Designer: Rolling Pin Bakery
S. Linens: LaSar Linens
Edward Neary is the founder of Joseph Edwards Films. His passion for filming weddings flows through the films he creates. He has 20+ years experience in the wedding industry and loves helping engaged couples with practical advice on planning their wedding.
Subscribe to Edward's blog and follow him on social media for some great tips.
Latest posts by Joseph Edwards (see all)
- Jamie and Jeff’s Pleasantdale Chateau wedding trailer - December 13, 2017
- Ally and Jay’s “Say Yes To The Dress” wedding trailer - November 25, 2017
- Orit and Aaron’s Wedding Trailer - August 3, 2017